Thursday, April 28, 2011

Breaking point

You had me at my weakest moment, bring me to my own feet and be strong. What you didn't know was, when you broke it, you got me weaker than I have ever been. For once in my life, I felt so lost that I don't know what to do with it. All I kept thinking was the fight we had and then the good times we had. From the very first conversation till the day everything ended, I couldn't bring myself to believe all this that has happened. I'm trying very fucking hard to snap myself back in to reality and accept the fact. Why does it seem so impossible? I spent every night of my sleep with nightmares and waking up not knowing what to do. Is this the way my heart and brain mourn? When will it end? There's nothing that can trigger me to actually smile for real besides talking to him. Why wouldn't he try to work things for real?

I refuse to let this go after going so far but if you were given only once chance to see a person and to disappear after that, how would you use that chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment