Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Away from home

The truth about me being in Singapore? I'm depressed!! I missed home, my life! What can I complain about? I joined an industry where you have no life, no friends but flying. It is so bad that I can't even tell anyone my sadness. Sure, I have my <3 but it seems like he doesn't gets it. I don't even know what to do!

My first supernumerary flight is tomorrow and I already feel like really dreadful. I miss home! I miss having someone who loves you to ask you genuinely are you ok? I'm feeling lonely all the time. Not that kinda lonely your thinking but the kind where you are being loved around. I believe a person who laugh the loudest are the loneliest person. That's because I'm trying to cover my sadness. Among my batch mates, I seem to be so happy all the time. Does anyone know I'm aching silently? That I'm dying slowly inside? I don't know who I am anymore nor do I know what's my identity.

I want to matter like how I takes people I love so seriously!! I'm missing home really badly. I'm losing sleep and never in my life I'd take coffee except once and that was almost two years ago! I drank coffee today. Black. I find myself losing concentration, bit by bit.

I just want someone to hug me so tight like I'm the most precious thing and nothing else in this world matters and tell me everything is going to be alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment