Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pack up and move!

It's 1 am and here I am, laying on my bed surfing the net and doing nothing when I'm suppose to pack. I'm moving to Tampines tomorrow and the movers will be here at 12 noon! I have been procrastinating since 2 weeks ago and only started today. #winning

I really hate packing, I mean why do I need to arrange and pack em' nicely when I need to unbox them an hour later? I really wish I could just push everything in to the boxes haha. Another reason is probably cz quarter of the things in my room need to be thrown away. I'm really bad in housekeeping but I'm trying and I think I'm improving! haha..

Oh noes.. I just remembered things outside my room that need to be packed. The shoes, things in the kitchen, and toiletries. I guess if I really can't make it in time, I might just dump everything in. teeheee...

On the side note, I'm feeling extremely nostalgic. I'll be spending the last night here and this place has given me lots of bittersweet memories. This room is where I had my best and also the worst memories in Singapore. I guess everything has to come to an end and it's time to move on.  I can't predict the future but I keep telling myself, good things ahead. 

2 comments:

  1. I have another song that's stuck in my head after re-reading this post. It's the one that goes "It's just a bittersweet memory that's life."

    I think it was by a group called Verve or something, a '90s song. :)

    Hope you get used to the new place soon Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is clearly we have an age gap! hahaha.. im kidding..

      I am getting used to the new place. :D

      Delete