Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dream a lil dream

Woke up this morning feeling like crap cz my dream is better than reality. It has been two nights in a row that I dreamt of him. And not just any dream you see, it was us getting back together and we were stronger than before or so I think. haha. Anyway, I am the type of person who believes that our dream sent us signals and it's up to us to interpret it. Yes, I love waking up and think of what I dreamt and interpret it.

What would I interpret for this one? Could it be a sign of us getting back together? Hell no! This is just a fucking dream for I think of him too fucking much. What I should really do is slap myself hard and move on.

*Updated an hour later*
Fine, I admit that I actually went and interpret my dream. *boo me* But guess what? According to dreammoods.com here's what it says " to dream about your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex-husband/wife or that you and your ex got back together again, suggests that something or someone in your current life is bringing out similar feelings you felt during that relationship with your ex."  I guess it's not such a bad dream after all. 

4 comments:

  1. If you think of something too "freaking" much, it will definitely appear in your subconscious mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dreams that are nicer than reality all the time. >_____________< The interpretation of the dream sounds nice though. ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! sounds nice that it made me felt better! XD

    ReplyDelete