Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30th Oct 2010

Before I begin, may I announce, that this will be the LAST post of all the point and shoot camera and iPhone photos! Because, I bought a Nikon D3100!! I am having sooo much fun snapping away. Hopefully i won't get bored of it. ><

Anyway, last Saturday was BGBK's birthday. And this is what I did, I went to his place n pick him up. Blind folded him. XD

Through out the whole journey, he's kinda excited, freaking out and also lotsa question! Where am I, bla bla bla... Also, he's trying to feel the direction and probably using his imagination, figure out where we're going. But, half way, he lost track. I was giving him ideas that, maybe I'm just crusing around your housing area and send you home after that. XD

Then, I parked and get him outta the car. The first thing he sees is this.

And he immediately realized he's in SS15. teeeheeee...

And it's wine and dine time babeh!

The ox tongue is the BOMB! When he first tasted it, I swear his eye balls almost jolted out. (considering how panoramic he is) ><

Prime and premium beef. *slurps*




I asked him to pose with the wine and this is what he did. Please excuse him. LOL..

I didn't even know that he took this photo. Such a stalker. kekeke...

Done with dinner, we chatted for a bit and camwhored. :) Then I realized the cake that I arranged to appear after the meal didn't show up! So I hustled BGBK to go to the washroom. He knew I wanted to do something so he obediently went to the washroom. So co-operative. XD

So off I went and remind them to bring it out after he came out from the washroom. :)

It's the strawberry short cake from Patisserie Rui!

He's actually quite a poser tooo! ><



Thumbs up?

He's stuffing me with cakes but his hand covered. =(

More and more of our camwhored shots. Oh, and that whole cake, we finished it all by ourselves! Yes, it's that goood! :)

Happy birthday again, BGBK! I really do hope that you enjoyed the dinner. :)

And for those who is wondering where is the awesome restaurant, here's the details:

Takumi Food Sdn.Bhd.
No 52, Jln ss15/4,
47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tel:03-5638 2923

The price might be a lil steep for some people, but I must say, it's worth every single penny.

Anyway, here's a teaser of a shot I tried when I first got my camera. XD

More will be coming up!

2 comments: