Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gooey~~~

I saw something I like very much in a blog, but OBVIOUSLY, it is copied somewhere too...

And I don't exactly like the boring appearance..



So, I decided to re-do it. :D

And here is the my work!


How's that? Much better?? *click to enlarge* Or, easier, view it here.

And let me share with you how I can do this easily!

Yes! Its Gooey! I lovee the name..... Goooooooey! lol.. ok ok.. here's how to create your very own masterpiece that may or may not get viewed. :P

But FIRST, get connected with your FB! Its a must okay? (so the creator can stalk you.)

Only use browsers like CHROME, FireFox or Safari yea cz the creator is a geek. (tips: use CHROME and he'll like you more)

Once you've checked what I mention above, you're good to go.

Follow the instructions above I tell you! Cause, I was so blinded by the word Gooey, I didn't see the Create Gooey clicky. =( And off I went saying donno how to use. fml.

The world monitor is your canvas, go nuts! :)

Oh, did I say that you can share your creation?! Oh yeah.... you can!!

This is my favori(French for favorite)!


Okay, enuf! Go create your own Gooey, NOW! XD

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome app!
    How does the owner know i'm using Chrome? Is he cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... its quite fantastic. :)

    lol.. what a question, erm, i definitely don't know how he knows. cute lies in the eye of the beholder, find out urself, mayb he's ur type? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. in our blog we can check which broswer people use to view our blog.
    at Design> Stat> Audience

    So I am pretty sure the owner has ways to check.

    and yeah, this looks like a really cool application. Im going to try it when I am free!
    Thanks for introducing it!~

    ReplyDelete