Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Opposite

Do grass really look greener from the other side? Apparently it does.


 I still remember the days where I use to be in a relationship, all I ever wish for is to be single and happy! It's not that I'm not happy to be in the relationship. *ahem* It's just that whatever they are doing seems more fun. 

And now, I have stayed out of relationships for (X) months. Well, I must say the first few months was awesome. I party like there's no tomorrow and lived life with no boundaries.


 And I deffos thought that being single isn't that bad after all. And now, all I see is happy couples. No, I don't wish to be in a relationship yet. It may sound contradicting but that's how I feel! Hmph.. I don't know how to explain this. 

But I guess it's human nature. We always crave for something that we don't have or already lost. I guess the solution is very simple.


 Be contented! So easy rite? Two words simple words and that's it? What is the true meaning behind this words? Do we really understand the definition behind it? Can we actually do it?

Here's something to ponder: 

We cannot be contented because we are happy, 
and we cannot be happy because we are contented. 
-Walter Savage Landor

No comments:

Post a Comment